Abstract submission deadline: May 30th 2018
Acceptance notification July 10th 2018
Extension of Abstract submission deadline: June 11th 2018
Participants will be informed about the type of their presentations (oral or poster) on July 10th, 2018.
Abstracts of both presentations (oral and posters) will be published in an abstracts book.
- Oral presentations: 15 minutes + 5 minutes of discussion
- Official Language: English
Considerations for the preparation of the poster:
- Poster size: DIN A0 (841mm X 1189 mm). Suggested minimum font size: 26pt
- Poster must be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- The figures and tables should cover slightly more than 50% of the poster area.
- Keep the text brief, without omitting it.
- Arrows, pointing hands, numbers and letters may be used to help clarify the presentation.
The submitted manuscript should be prepared strictly according to the guidelines given in the templates. The papers may be prepared in text editor (preferably MS Word). The length of the manuscript should be kept within 2 pages (Ibersensor) and 1 page (TMSB). In all cases, save your work in .doc format, and submit it to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Please indicate in the subject of the mail if the submission is for Ibersensor or TMSB congress.
A selection of the best works presented during the 11th Ibero-American Congress on Sensors IBERSENSOR 2018 will be collected in the Special Issue of the Journal Sensors: ‘Selected Papers from Ibersensor Conference 2018’.